Honours BA in Art History
Students must complete at least 54 credits in visual arts, including:
- A minimum of six credits in practicum courses.
A minimum of 36 credits in studies courses, including:
- FA/VISA 2620 6.00;
- at least 15 credits at the 1000 or 2000 level (including FA/VISA 2620 6.00);
- at least nine credits at the 3000 level;
- at least 12 credits at the 4000 level;
- no more than 12 credits may be taken in practicum, including FA/VISA 1005 3.00 and FA/VISA 1006 3.00;
- a maximum of 18 credits may be taken in the major each year; of these only six credits may be practicum.
At least 24 of the 54 credits in the major must be at 3000 or 4000 level.